1.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Name: BAJUAN S.L.
- NIF: B07582109
- Address: C/C’an Calafat, nº33, 2º, of. 57 07199 (Polígono Son Oms) – Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares (Spain).
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: 971.195235
- Commercial Registry: Tomo 933, Folio 33, Hoja registral 6170
2.- What is the purpose and legitimacy of the processing of your data?
a – Booking management: Your personal data will be processed in order to manage and offer you the services that have been contracted or requested by you. The legitimacy for the processing of your data is based on the contractual relationship you have with us, as well as your express consent to those services you request from us.
b – Contact form: Your personal data will be treated to be able to attend those communications that you require us through the contact form of our web page. The legitimation for the processing of your data is based on your express consent by checking the corresponding box.
c- Contact by phone or e-mail: The personal data you provide us with via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), as well as the telephone number (626 295 150), will be processed by our entity in order to attend to your queries or requests. The legitimization for the processing of your data is based on your express consent as a result of your willingness to contact us.
3.- For how long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept at least as long as necessary to fulfil the contractual purpose for which they were collected. Once this period has elapsed, the person responsible will keep your data until the end of the period established by law to deal with any claims that may arise from your contractual relationship with us. After these periods, your data will be properly destroyed.
In accordance with current tax regulations, your billing information will be kept for a minimum period of five years.
Finally, data based on the consent of the data subject will be kept until the data subject requests its deletion or withdraws the consent given.
4.- To whom do we communicate your data?
Your data will not be communicated to third parties unless legally required to do so.
We also inform you that there are no plans to transfer your data to third countries outside the European Union.
5.- What are your rights when providing us with your data?
You should know that, by processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Access rights: You may request access to all your personal data that we process.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify your data, either because they are inaccurate or because they have changed.
- Right to withdraw: You may also request the deletion of your data when the relationship with us has ended. In various circumstances, the deletion may not be complete due to the existence of legislation requiring us to maintain them for a certain period.
- Right for opposition: You have the right to request that your personal data is not processed for specific purposes.
- Right to limit treatment: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- During the challenge study for the inaccuracy of your data.
- If the processing is unlawful, but you object to us removing your data.
- When we do not need to treat your data, but you need them for the exercise or defence against possible claims.
- If you have objected to the processing of the data on grounds of public or legitimate interest, while we are analysing whether our grounds for processing prevail over your interests.
- Portability right: You have the right to have your personal data delivered to you in an electronic format so that it is manageable for you.
Likewise, you may withdraw your consent at any time for those purposes for which you have given it, knowing that such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the previously given consent.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data, we remind you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. For more information, consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es.
6.- Data Security
The Manager collects, processes and stores your data applying information security policies and standards. These security measures apply to both electronic and paper-based information and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. If there is an event or incident that compromises your data, we will inform you as soon as possible.
7.- Policy Update
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated. Therefore, we recommend that you visit our website from time to time to see the possible changes that may affect you. In any case, we will contact you if the policy changes significantly, through the email you have provided.